Applicants are encouraged to precisely experience this so they can know guidelines and procedure required to fill the application structure. This page will have the NEET 2016 essential dates and releasing aipmt answer key, picture and mark detail as required amid applying on the web, method of paying examination expense, archives required, and so on.
Understudies from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J and K are ‘Not Eligible’ for 15% all India amount situates but rather who are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/J&K need to transfer Self-Declaration structure according to the given arrangement.
For AIPMT 2016 Registered Candidates:
In the event that you have officially enrolled in AIPMT-16/NEET-I, then this connection will take you to Candidate’s login
- Submit enlistment number and watchword
- From that point, you will be asked for to give data with respect to your participation in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I
- Pick the right data and from that point take after the directions to check and present your subtle elements.
- Toward the end, make the instalment of charge and take the print outs
- This finishes application accommodation process for the applicants enlisted in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I whether showed up or stay truant
Remarkable Features of NEET Application Form 2016:
- NEET Application structure 2016 can be filled in online mode just as there is no other mode like logged off, structure download or application by post is accessible
- Hopefuls need to transfer the examined duplicates of their photo, signature and left thumb impression at the season of applying for NEET 2016
- The imperative examination expense of NEET 2016 can be paid through platinum card/Mastercard and E-wallet of Common Services Center. Settlement of AIPMT 2016 exam expense can be additionally done through e-challan by saving in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank
- While paying through Bank challan, hopefuls need to download the challan produced at the installment organize and need to store the expense in real money at any of the assigned bank
NEET Application Form 2016 can be filled in five stages. At stage first competitors need to peruse 2016 affirmation handout to discover their qualification and thoroughly understand NEET 2016. At second stage, applicants need to acquire the enlistment number by topping off the on-line application structure. Next stage is to transfer pictures of photo and mark in JPEG position in endorsed group. In stage 3, competitors need to pay the imperative examination charge either through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan. At stage 4 applicants need to take the printout of NEET 2016 Phase 2 Application Confirmation pages of submitted application and save it alongside duplicate of evidence of expense stored for future references.
For AIPMT 2016/NEET 1 Non-enlisted hopefuls and the aipmt answer key:
In the event that you have not enlisted in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I, utilize the connection ‘Not enrolled in AIPMT-16/NEET-I’
Take after the given directions and complete the procedure of accommodation of NEET 2016 application structure
In enlistment page, competitors need to enlist themselves for NEET 2016. While enrolling they need to give their name, guardian’s name, date of birth, versatile number and so forth. Hopefuls need to say their own particular/Parent’s Mobile no. and Email ID as they will get One Time Password (OTP) for definite accommodation of online application and future correspondence on the same.
Applicants can likewise check NEET 2016 qualification as far as age by tapping on catch to know the age required for showing up in NEET 2016 Phase and aipmt answer key . According to qualification criteria, hopefuls must be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2016 while the upper age farthest point is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC classification competitors. Applicants must show up or have passed class 10+2 or equal exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-innovation (PCB) subjects.